Click the reports below to peruse these informative articles and updates on RWV activity.
RWV has previously provided news and update articles in the 'Connective Issues' newsletter from the Australian Wound Management Association - Vic branch
- Jan - Mar 2015: RWV Report 'Leg Clubs' and 'Latest Resources' - Page 9
- Oct - Dec 2014: RWV Report 'HACC Active Service Model forums' - Page 10
- Apr - Jun 2014: RWV Report 'Compression' - Page 7
- Jan - Mar 2014: RWV Report 'Gippsland' - Page 11
- Oct - Dec 2013: RWV Report 'What's a day on the road like with a RWV consultant' Page 6
- June 2014: Khalil, H, Cullen M, Chambers H, Steers N & Walker, J (2013) Implementation of a successful electronic wound documentation system in rural Victoria, Australia: a subject of collaboration and community engagement. International Wound Journal Vol 11 Issue 3: 314-318.
- Click here to read the abstract (online June 2014). Follow instructions for options to access the full text.
- June 2014: Walker J, Cullen M, Chambers H, Mitchell E, Steers N & Khalil H (In press) Identifying wound prevalence using the Mobile Wound Care program (MWC). International Wound Journal Vol 11 Issue 3: 319-325.
- Click here to read the abstract. Follow instructions for options to access the full text.
- June 2014: Elder K, Samolyk M, Cullen M, Nair D & Ticchi M Connected wound care: partnerships informing wound management. Wound Practice and Research Vol 22 Issue 2.
- Click here to access the article online.
Top of page
Updated 21 Feb 2017